Sunday, October 3, 2010

Telling on Daddy

In school, Kate has learned many things: letter sounds, numbers, how to share (sometimes). . .and how to be a tattletale & her favorite person to tattle on? Daddy!
Kate: Daddy, can I have some fruit snacks?
Daniel: No, not right now.
Kate: PLEASE!!! Please, can I have some? I was nice and said 'please'!
Daniel: Nope, maybe after dinner.
Kate: MOOOOOMMY. . . . . . DADDY'S ARGUING WITH ME!!!!

Then today at Wendy's, Katelyn was opening her straw. . .
Daniel: Kate, can you open a straw for me? (He only asked her because he was trying to keep her busy)
Kate: Ugh, that's what I'm doing RIGHT now, Daddy. Moooommmmy. . .Daddy's not waiting patiently!
(She gets the straw open and begins to stick it in Daniel's cup) NOW, Daddy, there you go. . .you weren't having patience were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment